Competitive Clinics will run from the beginning of January to Late March. These will be available on a drop-in basis and season's passes will be made available again.
PLEASE NOTE: There are some important changes to the "OLA Waiver" that you sign every year as they are now electronic. Please choose one of the following options prior to attending your first clinic to avoid delays in getting on the floor.
Option 1: Register Completely for the 2018 Season
- Follow the link below and complete both steps of the 2018 Season Registration
- You can opt to pay online when registering or choose the offline option and make arrangements to pay at a later date.
Option 2: Register for the on the OLA Portal for "Try Lacrosse/CompetiveBox/WinterField/GirlsBox"
- If you have registered for Field Lacrosse in the past two years, log on and follow the instructions.
- If you are new to the OLA Portal (SportzSoft), create an account for yourself and then all your players.
- Once logged into the OLA Portal, select the Registration Product called "Try Lacrosse/CompetiveBox/WinterField/GirlsBox"
Barrie Minor Lacrosse is committed to growing its Rep program at all levels in 2018. We're adding additional Rep teams, and playing at a higher level than ever before! If your goal is try out for one of our Rep programs in 2018, these clinics are for you.
Date/Time/Location (Based on 2018 Age Group):
Paperweight/Tyke - Thursday Nights - Barrie Sports Dome
Novice - Tuesday Nights - Timothy Christian School
Peewee - Monday Nights - Barrie Sports Dome
Bantam/Midget - Tuesday Nights - Timothy Christian School